Not sure which skate course to sign up for? We break our roller skating lessons into four levels.
These courses and classes are suitable for absolute beginners, anyone who is feeling wobbly or wants to build their confidence. Our skate instructors will take things slowly and go over the basics, making sure you feel safe and supported while learning key roller skating skills.
• Absolute beginners
• Anyone who is feeling nervous
• People who want to go slow
If you can roller skate forwards, backwards and stop our level two courses will be a good fit for you. At this level you will build on the basic roller skating skills we teach in our level one classes. If you’ve done some skating before you can take a level two course without taking level one.
• People who’ve done a bit of skating
• Anyone who wants to refresh their skills
• Skaters who’ve completed Level 1
Our level three courses are designed to give you something new to work on, whether that’s an introduction to Artistic skating, some new dance moves or tricks and skills that use intermediate level techniques. You will need to be able to skate forwards, backwards, turn and stop.
• Those wanting to continue to learn
• Skaters who've completed Level 2
• Intermediate level skaters
Our level four courses and lessons are designed to take your roller skating skills to new heights. These classes have been created to challenge our skaters. Learn new choreography, how to link moves to improve your flow and advanced techniques. You will need to be able to skate forwards, backwards, turn and stop.
• Anyone looking for a challenge
• Skaters who've completed Level 2 or 3
• Intermediate & Experienced skaters